Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Intro!

Hi!!

I love journaling and scrapbooking, so I was very excited to see that blogging has become popular! My page is still a work in progress, I'm trying to perfect my customization, but welcome!

Here's a little bit about me!

-I love movies and books, they're my favorite form of media. I have a Letterboxd and a Fable account that I'm very serious about >v<

-My personality type is INTJ, I'm a capricorn, and I am a proud member of Cabin 6. In other words, I'm the most organized person you'll ever meet ;)

-I'm 19 years old and am a full time college student. I am a biology pre-med major with an English minor (your girl loves writing) #womeninstem

-I have a tiktok page for movie editing and other girly stuff. If that's your thing, feel free to check it out <3 @jpedits.alot 

-I love baking and have been trying to perfect my muffins!

-I plan on posting my current media, journal entries, recipes, polls, crafts, and more. So stay tuned! 

-My first language is English, and I've been learning Spanish for 2 months now! 

Thank you for reading! 


6 comments:

  1. found another curly hair twin omg 🥹 your blog is so cute, I love your vibe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG twins!! Thank you so much! Your pink polka dot vibe is the cutest thing ever

      Delete
  2. your blog is so cutesy!! I loveee the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love love love this!!! how did you get the litte microsoft paint gadget?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! It's not letting me paste the link in my comments for some reason, but I left the script in your guest book! If you don't see it just let me know. Cute blog!

      Delete