Any Notion using divas here?? I just finished setting mine up for the semester and I'm feeling so motivated to get back to school!
I'm OBSESSED!!! I will be using this during school! Tysm for putting me on this <3
OMG YAY! That's so exciting, I hope you love it! I've been using it for about 3-4 years, and it has genuinely been a life saver
If u have any questions lmk! It can be confusing at first 😅
wait omg this is my first time learning of this should i use for college??
YES!! I use it for class notes, my assignment progress, my syllabi, my monthly calendar, and my meal prep.
I'm OBSESSED!!! I will be using this during school! Tysm for putting me on this <3
ReplyDeleteOMG YAY! That's so exciting, I hope you love it! I've been using it for about 3-4 years, and it has genuinely been a life saver
DeleteIf u have any questions lmk! It can be confusing at first 😅
Deletewait omg this is my first time learning of this should i use for college??
ReplyDeleteYES!! I use it for class notes, my assignment progress, my syllabi, my monthly calendar, and my meal prep.
Delete