Sunday, August 16, 2026

"The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho

Hi, everyone! I finished The Alchemist last night, and guys, this book is one of the best I've ever read. The message really touched me and helped me understand ideas I had never even thought about. It's beautifully written and a lot of lines throughout the book struck me deeply. I thought I'd share some here. 


-"'Life will be a party for you, a grand festival, because life is the moment we're living right now.'"

-"'Because I don't live in either my past or my future. I'm interested only in the present.'"

-"'And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.'"

-"...he learned the most important part of the language that all the world spoke- the language that everyone on earth was capable of understanding in their heart. It was love."

-"'Each day, in itself, brings with it an eternity.'"

-"From then on, the boy understood his heart. He asked it, please, never to stop speaking to him."

-"Whenever he saw the sea, or a fire, he fell silent, impressed by their elemental force."

-"'Now I'm beginning what I could have started ten years ago. But I'm happy at least that I didn't wait twenty years.'"

-"Because when we love, we always strive to become better than we are."

-"If he can understand my story, then he's never too far from me. It is always within my power to build a bridge."

-"'Love is the force that transforms and improves..."

-"...the darkest hour of the night came just before the dawn."

-"'No reason is needed for loving.'"

-"'But above all, I'm a woman.'"

-"The boy and his heart had become friends, and neither was capable now of betraying the other." 

1 comment:

  1. i loved reading this book too, i need to get my own copy soon!

    ReplyDelete