Everything that's in my backpack as a sophomore in college ✿
Yikes, sorry for the quality
This is such a cool idea!! I'm also a sophomore in college, what's your major?
Thank you so much! I'm a premedicine biology major with an English minor! How about you?
i have the same owala!! twins lol
Omg awesome!! She's so cute, I love her
this is so cute & has inspired me to make a post like this!! will def give credit to you !!
Aw, thank you so much! I'm so glad it inspired you
OH MY GOSHH I LOVE THAT OWALA!!! i've been meaning to get one but i dont know if they carry larger bottles like 40oz. also your post def inspired me to post a what's in my bag as well, i'll credit you <33
THANK YOU! I think they have a 32 and 40 oz, but don't quote me. Yay, I'm excited to see <3
Yikes, sorry for the quality
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cool idea!! I'm also a sophomore in college, what's your major?
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! I'm a premedicine biology major with an English minor! How about you?
Deletei have the same owala!! twins lol
ReplyDeleteOmg awesome!! She's so cute, I love her
Deletethis is so cute & has inspired me to make a post like this!! will def give credit to you !!
ReplyDeleteAw, thank you so much! I'm so glad it inspired you
DeleteOH MY GOSHH I LOVE THAT OWALA!!! i've been meaning to get one but i dont know if they carry larger bottles like 40oz. also your post def inspired me to post a what's in my bag as well, i'll credit you <33
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU! I think they have a 32 and 40 oz, but don't quote me. Yay, I'm excited to see <3
Delete